Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pins Galore

I've got my pins ready to go to Crafters for Critters on their trip to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago! If you see any pins you like you'll just have to see if you can get yourself to Renegade on September 16th and 17th.

I'm going to be busy myself on the 16th here in Baltimore. That's the day of HampdenFest in, appropriately enough, Hampden. There's music, food and all kind of vendors. I'll be helping out Doubledutch Boutique and selling some of my Bake Sale Designs goods as well.
Now that I've got plenty of pins, I need to get going on the sewing. Yesterday, I treated myself to some new scissors. The handle on my old ones is kinda weird. They just don't sit right in my hand and end up giving me a blister/callus on my knuckle. The new ones I got warned they were really sharp. And they are. They make it easy to get right through multiple layers of fabric when I cutting out pattern pieces. They also snipped right through some skin on my knuckle. Duh. The cut was very clean and not too deep, but wow--they sure are sharp.

4 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

I'll make sure and check them out! :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

I love those pins! When I tried to make something similar, they really didn't turn out. Great job!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be sure to find some of those pins!

there is nothing like nice super chapr scissors going snip snip on fabric! my dressmaker ghinger's are so nice!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are beautiful pins!!!!! lovely lovely!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »