Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Friday fun in Baltimore

Doubledutch Boutique and Atomic Pop are having a dual first Friday event (that's this Friday) since they're neighbors. Atomic Pop is an offshoot of Atomic Books, with more of a focus on toys and fun stuff. As always Doubledutch will have music going and some food to snack on while browsing through their adorable stock of women's clothing and accessories. I consign some of my products there and it is dangerous to go into drop things off because I always see so many things I want! But another good reason to go on Friday is you get 10% off each purchase. So if you're free around 6:30 I suggest you head to Hampden. But that's just me.

In other news, I need some advice. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in a few weeks. I didn't even know about it until about a week ago. I don't think I'm going to go. One, they're charging a fortune just to go. Two, it's a drive up to my parents place and I'd have to stay overnight (that'll eat up crafting time before the holiday rush!) Three, I would never subject George to that and he doesn't want to go, but both of my friends who are planning on going are bringing their boyfriend/husband respectively. They're really the only people I want to see anyway, but I won't even get to hog them to myself.
I didn't like high school, don't miss it. I don't want to see anyone except for my two friend going--they're pretty much the only people keep in touch with at all. So am I going to regret it if I don't go? My dad's with me on this one--torture city. Why pay for that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until your 20th. That's what I am doing. My 20th is in 2007. I didn't go to the 10th because it seemed too soon to see all those un-creative suckas I went to HS with. The 20th seems perfect: all the kids that picked on me will be fat or have 10 kids or be unhappily married for the 3rd time. (Except me, I was "creative" haha.) So wait it out til 20 and go when its reeeeal gooood. ;-)

xoxo Kukaru

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »