Friday, September 29, 2006

Whirlwind weekend

What's girl to do when her weekend is just booked? There's so much going on for me. It starts off with a BBQ tonight. And then the Baltimore Book Festival tomorrow. I'm especially excited about the last Saturday night presentation called, Only In America! A hilarious look into modern pop culture. It features, Ryan Nerz who wrote Eat this Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating Circuit. There are two competitive eating books I'm interested in, so I'll have to see what this guy has to say and I may pick up the book. There's also Christopher Cihlar author of The Grilled Cheese Madonna and 99 Other of the Weirdest, Wackiest, Most Famous EBay Auctions Ever and then Mario Garza who wrote Stuff On My Cat: The Book and runs Stuffonmycat.com. How is that not going to be a good time?

And then on Sunday Crafty Bastards is going down in DC. (Ssshhh, don't mention the "r" word, ok.)
I've got a whole list of people to go chat with and shop from. The short list:
Drop Trow
mogo
Cotton Monster
Letterpress Lab
Ex-boyfriend Collection
Red Prairie Press
Sewing Stars
Dear Birthday

Like I said that's the short list. I'm excited to see everything.

Because I haven't posted any kitty pictures lately, here's a gratuitous shot for you. Moco has really come into his own in the new place. I think the move was good for him. Look at him--disgusting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »