Monday, October 02, 2006

New Stuff in the Shop!

If you haven't visited the Bake Sale Designs shop in awhile, I have updated with a few new bags, a new design I call the zipper pouch, and some pins.

As you can see I've been using a lot of the insect/buggy fabric. But that's all there is! So get them while the getting is good.

Plus, the Maryland SPCA online auction "Shop-a-paw-looza" has officially begun. I donated two pins to the cause ( I got both my darling kitties from the SPCA.) Both pins are one of a kind and one is my absolute favorite. You can check out the auction here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

I absolutely love the new zipper pouches in your store...they are amazing!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa that pin is like the one i bought! but has a fancier middle! kick ass!

i'm going to check out the shop update right now

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that pink apple fabric is so beyond awesome i can't find words!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I love your shop! The O bags are so unique and the vintage Tree Mini Messenger Bag is so adorable. Congratulations!

12:59 PM  
Blogger santhana s said...

Love love the circular shaped bags! I've been dying to find one..

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »