Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Lone Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffin

A friend of mine gave me a recipe for pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies and I thought they might make good muffins, so I gave it a try. I might add some dried cranberries next time for some zing. But they are yummy! Like many pumpkin recipes the muffins get better the next day. I was going to take a pretty picture of a pile of muffins but after George took some to work, I took some to work and then we ate a bunch there's just one muffin left. It makes for a sad little muffin, don't you think? Poor little thing. Someone should put it out of its misery.




Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 14oz. can pumpkin
2 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. baking soda
4 tsp. baking powder
2 cups sugar
1 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
4 cups sifted flour
1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips

1) Combine eggs, sugar, and oil. Add pumpkin, milk and vanilla; beat well.
2) Sift flour, baking soda, powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to the pumpkin mixture. Fold in chips.
3) Scoop batter into 12 muffin cups or a muffin pan (greased and floured)
4) Bake at 375° for about 25 minutes

3 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Thanks for the yummy recipe, I made the muffins today and they were fantastic!!!! (I used plain old chocolate chips, just because I had them)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh what a lovely recipe! Do you use... ah now that i actually READ the recipe i see it IS from a can. oh canned pumpkins! i can't bake very well, so i don't think i'll attempt it. i might send it to my brother though. he likes to cook EVERYTHING and adores pumpkins this time of year.

11:02 PM  
Blogger ann & dabney said...

good lord, those sound good.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »