Sunday, October 22, 2006

Scarves are coming

New scarves are on the way. I used up almost al the felt pieces I made from sweaters last year. Now I'm on the prowl for more sweaters to felt. I found a few on Friday which I've already felted and I'm in the process of cutting. Next weekend I expect to get a lot more at one of my favorite rummage sale of all time.
I'm still doing the button scarves, but I also have an idea for a similar style with a button, but more of a flare at the ends rather than a bulb.
Here are some in the works:


I was going to take an after picture of the sweaters when they're shrunk up. They pretty much looks like a little kids sweater, but I couldn't wait and I just started cutting.

And just because he's so cute: A special delivery for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Your scarves look like they would be so comfy and warm on a cold winter day. I love them.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »