Monday, November 13, 2006

Handmade Arcade Report

Pittsburgh hosted the Handmade Arcade this past cold and rainy Saturday. And of course, it was almost 70 degrees here in Baltimore! I think we missed the last randomly warm weekend of the fall. George and I drove up on Friday and met up with fellow Baltimoreans Rachel and Phil of Red Prairie Press fame. We tore Pittsburgh up. Well not really, but on the recommendation of a friend of mine we went to The Church Brew Works, a brewery in a real live church. They were celebrating their 10th anniversary so we got to enjoy the roving polka band in lederhosen! Sorry, no pics.

The next day we set up for the Handmade Arcade. There were a lot of vendors there. I got to walk around a little bit, but I feel like I missed a lot. I did treat myself to some hot chocolate soap and some body wash from Squeaky Queen. And of course I had to say hi to Ann from Mogo who was without Dabney!
Here's a pic from behind my table over towards the larger half of the set up.

And here's my table, complete with my new rack for hanging all of my scarves--which were a hit as gifts for older women!

No, I'm not licking my scarves, just sticking my tongue out at George. If you look closely, under the rack in the record bowl is this year's ornament. George designed a little winter snail with a hat on his shell and pursed lips blowing out some chilly air. I'll try to put up a pic of it. I'm going to try to get the new inventory up on my shop site this week.


Next up: Holly Fest at Baltimore Friends School, this Saturday 10 am-4 pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »