Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pretty flowers in the winter

I haven't been updating very often. I feel like I'm in an "inhale" stage rather than an "exhale" stage. A friend of mine described it that way once--she might have been reference someone else as well. But I like the thought of those phases of interacting with the world. I've been reading and listening to lots of new music and reading some more. I've also been coming home with some weird things from work mostly--more about that later--but you really deserve photos so you'll have to wait. Let's just says there's some kooky stuff to be had in the sixth floor storage area of my building. Especially when they decide to throw it all away.
I have been tagged to reveal six weird things about myself and I promise I will get to that as well and tag a few people in the process.
A tiny bit of exhalation is up in the shop--new pins. I'm planning on some much larger and hopefully more life changing exhalations soon. I'll be huffing and puffing in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »