Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Glasses

I'm back in my own home after hanging out at my parent's place over the weekend. I think I brought back about as much as I took over there. I only made one present for my family, I made some pillows for my brother's fiance. Luckily the fabric I choose will go well with what they're doing in their new living room. All the other presents went over well.

As for the annual gift swap with my remaining friend from high school--we had a great time. Beth said she already knew what she got because I mentioned it in the blog, but I didn't post pictures. Here are the pictures of the two sets of glasses I etched. Each is actually a set of 6 with the designs repeated.


The photos aren't the best. The skinny glasses say "gin" and "juice" and one glass just has a stripe. The other set says "eat," "drink" and "be merry." I really was pleased with how they turned out. I think I'll be trying out some other designs on glasses and big fat vases.

They're aren't any shows coming up. We are entering the slow time for the craft business. It's too bad in a way. I like having a break after all the shows in December, but at the same time it feels so empty in the coming month. I'll just have to get busy with consignment and wholesale for spring.

If I don't get back to the blog--have a wonderful new year! I want to come up with some goals and resolutions for the year to come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like them! we have an idea for purim glasses that is similar.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Those glasses are really cute! I'm sure everyone LOVED them.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »