Friday, January 26, 2007

More Designers in the Neighborhood

I added a couple more links to my shop link page. As always I like to try to feature everyone here as well. It helps me to remember the cool people I add and I get to spread the word a bit.
So first up is Mod to Modern. Michelle is a fellow sweater cutter-upper and she makes some fun new sweaters. I've been lucky enough to see some in person at Doubledutch boutique in Baltimore, and these sweaters are really cute and sweet with little details. I wasn't quick enough to snag one of my favorite sweaters. So don't drag your feet if you want one.


I also just added Little Flower Designs. I first saw Linda's lovely ceramic work at the ArtStar show last summer. I coveted it from afar and didn't end up getting any that rainy weekend. I still want some though. It just has it's own style. Some ceramics are too cold and contemporary today. But Little Flower Designs is still contemporary but sweet and lively and very colorful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »