Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Show Update

Along with my new job (mentioned in the previous post) come some new responsibilities. I have a conference to go to that conflicts with the Harbor East Fine Arts & Music Festival this Saturday. It's too bad. I was looking forward to one last summer show and to see how this one turned out. But there will be lots of other Charm City Craft Mafia there.

While it may seem early to be talking about holiday shows, those in the biz know it's not. I've already got three on the schedule, the Bazaart Show at the American Visionary Art Museum on November 24. Then there's the Holiday Heap show put on by the Charm City Craft Mafia December 1. And the Squidfire guys are also putting on a Holiday show, which sounds like it's going ot be really cool with performances on December 9. I'm not sure that I'll do anymore than that. If BUST ever gets around to putting out a date I'd like to do that and see some people in NY, but it's probably going to conflict with an existing show above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »