Monday, June 25, 2007

Pile of Craft! was spectacular!

I didn't even have a chance to post a reminder about Pile of Craft before Saturday. Let's just say I was busy. Friday the Charm City Craft Mafia set up the space. And once all the vendors were set up with their colorful wares, it looked amazing. The shoppers kept on coming all day. So overall, it was a successful first show! Sigh.




I said I was getting a new look for my display and I got some of it done before the show. I've got a pretty new banner, a new tablecloth--this one is in brown, I have another in pink, and a new pin display.


That photo shows the pins already picked through a bit. I think the board really drew people in. It's much easier to see all the pins now than wen I had them gathered together on two cake stands. People liked to pick them out this way. Plus, one was in the Baltimore Sun on Thursday in the Live! section so I had people coming up saying, "That's the pin that was in the paper!"
There were so many wonderful vendors there and I made a couple of great trades.
Behind me was Goshdarn Knits and I have been coveting her Astrid the Love Cat pouch since Squidfire's spring art mart. I love Astrid!


I also got a shirt from Saltlick NYC I still want a cute mad cat one, but I got one with this flower applique but on a light pink and brown striped shirt.


My table neighbors were the wonderful Norfolk Craft Mafia. Amber and Amanda had some really cute things. I could not resist the little gnome magnet pack.

Come on, that's some cute packaging going on there! I also got some yummy chocolate mint lip gloss.

The Charm City Craft Mafia is already thinking about doing a holiday show too. But right now I'm looking forward to a little break since I don't have a show until August. I'm going to do some personal crafting and work on some new ideas for those seemingly far off cold weather months.
And the beach--I need to go to the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »