Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm so vain, I think this blog is about me

Debutante Clothing is an online vintage shop and blog which was kind enough to do a spotlight on little old me. Thanks!
There are a couple of really cute vintage dresses if you are into the look.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention the clearance sale going on in the Bake Sale Designs shop. Get it while you can. I'm discontinuing some styles of bags. And all my "new" items will be made from primarily vintage and recycled material (I can't use everything vintage like thread and zippers without damaging the integrity of the products after all.) so if you want something, snap it up and use the rebate for free shipping. Just type in "BSDclearance" in the Paypal comments area and I'll refund you're shipping--sorry, for US customers only. ** Offer good until July 31st!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Did you notice that Pork Chop Girl is also linking to you in her latest blog post? You're quite the popular lady.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »