Sunday, July 22, 2007

ArtScape 2007

I have survived another ArtScape. It's not as bad as when I lived in my old neighborhood and we couldn't leave or else we'd lose our parking spot. In our new place, I still got to go out to my serger class and come back to my own parking spot. Ahhh. It was gorgeous weather for an outdoor festival and I did spend some money, mostly on ice cream.
No, really though, I got a marvelous deal on two bags from Range of Emotion. Check out the photos below. I looooove the bags. Yum. Inside there's another pattern of vintage fabric.



Quite frankly, I was more impressed by most of the vendors in the fashion area than in the "art" area. Two Baltimoreans with Etsy shops were there with the cute goods. I tried on some sunhats but they just didn't quite work. They had lots of cute pillow and aprons. They went by Peas and Carrots, but they are Tricia and Jen respectively. I fell in love with lots of the clothing made by the talented Dennya Company. All the jersey looks so comfy and the color combos are bright and sophisticated.


I also couldn't hold out anymore against Rachel's (Red Prairie Press) very popular shirt. I had to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »