Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Meat on Swords

I haven't been updating a lot lately because this have been a little hectic. In the real world, I have switched jobs. I don't talk about my "real" career much here because that's not what the blog is about. But I have a degree in public health and I just started a new position that I'm really happy with. It's only been two days, but it feels good.
Aside from changes jobs, last Thursday I lead the rock star life. Thanks to the awesome Christa of itKnits, a whole bunch of mafia members went to the opening Fogo de Chao for FREE and had a crazy, meat-tastic time! Men were rushing at us with meat skewered on swords. And no, I'm not exaggerating. I was laughing quite a bit. I'm not much of a meat eater, but I nibbled on different cuts of beef. Plus, the salad bar was amazing, fresh marinated mozzarella balls, sun dried tomatoes, asparagus, mmm. Many of the mafiosos are vegetarian and even they were stuff when we left.
Sarah of Fort Cloudy came prepared with her camera and took some hilarious pictures. There’s me below appraising my meat. You had to grab it up with tongs. And there's George too, wearing an
appropriate shirt, I think, looking a little more excited about his meat. (Dirty?) Yes, we certainly made our fair share of jokes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »