Friday, March 16, 2007

Magpie's new space!

With the closing of one shop there is the opening of a shop, or rather opening in a brand new space. Magpie, in the Boston area, just moved in and opened their new space.

I'm selling some of my goods with them now and they were sweet enough to highlight lot of new goods. So if you're in the Boston area, go check them out. Maybe after the snow that's supposed to be coming this weekend.
I'm sick of the on-off weather. It was gorgeous here earlier in the week--in the 70s. And now it's supposed to get down in the 20s.
I'll just think warm thoughts. The spring/summer craft show schedule is coming together, so I'll try to post that soon. I won't be venturing too far, mostly sticking to shows in Maryland--Baltimore specifically, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the stupid weather. i just wish spring would hurry up and stay already!!

congrats on getting your things into the new shop! it's almost spring and almost time for me to sport my O BAG! WOO WOO!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »