Sunday, March 04, 2007

Help a kitty!

Tigger the kitty could use your help! The sweet little guy, a really gorgeous Main Coon, you have to go see his pics, has run into some health probelms. Those with pets know that unexpected health problems can cost quite a bit of money. Mr. Pink himself has a heart murmur, which, as of yet hasn't caused any problems. Fingers crossed. (I'm writing this right now with Mr. Pink curled up in my lap doing his baby routine. Sometimes he just won't take no for an answer when looking for love). In any case, Tigger's owner is taking donations to be put towards Tigger's care. You can read his whole story here. I'm off to put in my little bit from Moco and Mr. Pink.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca!

Micheala

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »