Thursday, April 03, 2008

Score at nearly new sale!

The other weekend, I went to the Sinai Nearly New sale for the first time. I was hoping it might become a staple like the GBMC Nearly New Sale. But sadly, it was not nearly as good. It was in a small space and was too crowded. They didn't have enough cashiers. I waited in line for half an hour. Ugh! And apparently, they just bring in more stuff as items clear out, so you never really see everything. I pity the people who paid $15 to get an early sneak peek.
But I waited in line for half an hour because I found these...



Sweet! No? Perfect for the new house too. The short ones are in really good condition. The gold paint is almost fully intact. I got a whole set, 5 tall and 4 short for just 6 bucks!

But I'm still looking forward to the GBMC sale in May. See you in line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »