Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crafters for Critters

When I first started out with Bake Sale Designs, Crafters for Critters was one of the first places I sold something I had made. I donated a cute little green bag and it sold! I was very excited that someone would actually buy something I made. And the proceeds went to a good cause. Crafters for Critters(CFC) "collect[s] handmade/individually-created items and put[s] them up for sale. The proceeds are then donated to animal rescue groups." Awesome.
In any case, I hadn't donated anything to CFC in awhile and I thought it was about time.

So check out their shop. They really do get some cute things: like these vintage pattern notecards and these printed tea towels. The vegan truffles always tempt me. And since it's an animal friendly shop there's always goodies for your pets. I've gotten my kitties some treats, including this catnip toy. And this adorable grocery list is now sold out, but I got it hanging on my fridge. It makes me not mind so much writing out the grocery list. And of course some of my good are up in their shop as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »