Thursday, April 03, 2008

A new look for spring and spring cleaning!

I've been a busy girl with work. But the huge work even I've been planning for months is over. George and I have also been busy in the past few months looking at houses. We found a house we like and we buoght it! We'll be moving in the next month or so. Eck! Home owers!

But in the midst of all of that, I was still thinking about Bake Sale Designs and revamping my logo and collateral promo material. George was kind enough to put some of my ideas onto paper and finesse them it to some good looking postcards and business cards. The final products arrived just in time for the upcoming spring shows. Yay!




Now I just need to update my site as well. Hopefully I can do that soon now that I'm done with a huge work event. And since we're moving. I'm trying to declutter my craft room. I just put up a bunch of farbic up in my Etsy shop. It's hard to let some of it go, there's so great vintage finds, but it's better to let it go to a good home. If you're interested, check it out! I'll be adding some more supplies and fabric in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »