Thursday, April 03, 2008

No press is bad press

And this is good press! I was contacted by Baltimore magazine about using my bags for a spring photoshot. Cool! I just saw the final result in the April issue--see below.

My Bangle Bag is in the top right hand corner. Yay! I'm in good company with the Squidfire boys and fellow Charm City Craft Mafia member, Ali of Pistol Stitched.

I'm looking forward to getting out to spring shows. I have lots of fun, bright spring bags. Some are already at Doubledutch if you can't wait to see me at the show coming up:
May 10--Squidfire's Spring Art Mart, Baltimore, MD
June 21--Charm City Craft Mafia's Pile of Craft, Baltimore, MD
July 18-20--DIY@ArtScape, Baltimore, MD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congrats! That's really awesome!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I *Heart* Craftster
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
« Blog Baltimore »